|Thumbnail||Title||Entry Article||Archive Entry||Photographer||Photo Date|
|1||The Corporation Arms, Dilworth ...||
Formerly the BLACK BULL INN, built in the 1700s. It was bought by Preston Corporation Waterworks and renamed in about 1865.
Reputed to be the only pub in the country to be owned by a waterworks!
|2||Berry Lane, Longridge ...|
Looking towards the Foresters Arms.
Townley Road runs off to the left of the photo.
|3||Smelt Mill Cottages ...||302A||8th Aug 1912|
|4||Trough Of Bowland ...|
Boundary Stone Hill, looking North West in the direction of Lancaster. Image postmarked: Dunsop Bridge August 5th 1909.
|302B||Unknown||5th Aug 1909|
|5||Whittle\'s Mill Football Team ...||302C||Unknown||Unknown|
|6||Longridge C of E Annual Trip C.1950 ...||303A||Unknown||c. 1950|