|Thumbnail||Title||Entry Article||Archive Entry||Photographer||Photo Date|
|7||Stone Bridge ...|
The photogaph shows the Co-op on the corner of Kestor Lane, off Silver Street. These properties were built in the late 1800's when Whittles Mill was opened.
|8||Celebration of the Ending of the 1939 to 1945 War ...||
The photograph shows a bus trip to the seaside to celebrate the ending of the 1939-1945 War.
It was taken on Preston Road (now Derby Road) at the corner of Regent Street.
Thank you to Margret Ball, Louis Smith and David Burgum for details and names.
|9||Whitewell Hotel ...||306A||Unknown||28th April 1911|
|10||Miscellaneous Photograph, Horse Bus ...||
The bus was opened by Mr. Duckworth from premises in King Street (now demolished) near where the public toilets are situated. During the week the vehicle was used for coal deliveries.
The postcard was taken on Lower Lane and was postmarked August 6th 1913.
|306B||Unknown||6th August 1913|
|11||Longridge Ladies Hockey Team ...||306C||Unknown||c. 1948|
|12||Trough Of Bowland ...|
Looking towards the Boundary Hill from near Sykes Farm.