-Town Archive 
Clear
Input Archive query then Search/Enter for results - Click on thumbnails to view Photo - A4 Prints without the Watermark are available from the Heritage Centre.
- Use the Catalog Ref Number on the list result e.g. 301B - Please feel to call into the Centre for more information.
Entry Found Thumbnail Title entry Article Catalog Ref Photographer Photo Date
61 Proctor\'s Corn Mill, Warwick Street All that remained of Proctor's Corn Mill after a fire in 1935.The site now houses the plumbing supply depot of; A Swift and Son. 330A Unknown 1935
62 Blackburn Road, Hothersall An aerial ropeway used to carry spoil from Spade Mill to Alston Reservoirs when Preston Water Works was under construction between 1906-1909. The Corporation Arms is on the left beyond the horse and cart.    330B Unknown
63 Punch Bowl Inn And Farm, Hurst Green At the time of the sale of Dutton Manor estate in July 1919 The Punch Bowl held 33 acres at an annual rent of £58. It was sold to Browns Brewery (Matthew Brown) for a bid of £1400. 330C Unknown Pre 1919
64 Miscellaneous Group Photograph, William Houghton And Son The Builders of Chapel Hill Longridge. Location: Nook Glade, Grimsargh.   331 Unknown c. 1931
65 Bonds Garage, Stone Bridge 332A Unknown c. 1950
66 Stonebridge The original proprietor of the Bonds Garage, Les Bond, outside the garage at Stone Bridge. 332B Mrs. A. Bond
67 Belmont Garage, Inglewhite Road Wallbank\'s Belmont Garage on Inglewhite road, photo taken in either the 1920s or 1930s. 332C Mrs. A. Bond c.1920/ 1930
68 Berry Lane, Longridge Looking towards the Dog Inn on Market Place, from opposite the railway goods and coal yard. Note the National Board sign, with St Pauls behind it. 333A Unknown c.1950/ 1960
69 Dilworth Lane, Dilworth House Farm At the junction of lower lane and Dilworth Lane. This was the site of a large drinking trough, dedicated to the memory of Jonathan Openshaw of Hothersall Hall in 1887.  However it was broken up and removed in 1964 after being described as a 'traffic hazard'.     333B Unknown
70 Calfcote Lane, Longridge The former Methodist Chapel and Chapel House Farm are on the right in the middle distance. 333C Unknown